HISTORY OF BEER DISPENSERS
Starting from the beginning of its production until today, beer brought us closer and supported the need for social, fun, celebration, strengthening friendly relations.
In ancient inscriptions, see people around meals, serving beer from large ceramic pots, enjoying a drink together miraculous, service is organized in groups of the same dish, using straw. Beer dispensers, medium and large volume containers allow serving beer to a group of people at the same time, like a ceremony. In modern times, beer dispenser brings us all together, allows us to communicate and welds us as a group, the same link that inventors searched and beverage, thousands of years ago.
HISTORY OF BEER
Beer is one of the oldest beverages in the world, the first records dating from 5000 BC in Iran, the documents are identified and the writings of ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia. Another proof of age using beer are testing on ancient ceramic vessels, which revealed that they used for disposal / Brewing (7000 years ago in Iran). This discovery is the first evidence of fermentation beverage, brewing and practically, to now.
In Mesopotamia, the oldest inscription found on a Sumerian tablet ceramics, showing people drinking straw from a common bowl, dating back 6,000 years. An old Sumerian poem 3,900 years ago, it honors “Ninkasi – Brewers Goddess”, and contains the oldest recipe for beer in the world that has survived until today, based on barley recipe.
In China, residues found in ancient pottery vessels now more than 5,000 years years show that beer was produced from a mixture of barley and other cereals. Many other parts of the world have been trapped over the centuries frenzy this drink: ancient tribes Africa were making beer after a recipe that was based on the fermentation of bananas, the Vikings created a beer made from hops while adding pine needles and spruce and the Germans have perfected the art of making beer inspired by “king Gambrinus”. Beer production in the period before the industrial revolution, was made on a small scale, even if 7AD century beer was produced and sold monasteries in Europe.
During the Industrial Revolution, beer production has moved from artisanal to industrial and small-scale production has declined significantly since 19AD century.
Beer dispensers brings many advantages in serving the premises:
- Provide opportunities for promotions to serving
- Make serving large volumes in one way to the consumer’s table
- Ensures good visibility of the brand in the mass consumers
- Increase sales of beer draft, highly appreciated by consumers of beer (more than 7% according to studies carried out by manufacturers of domestic beer).
- Reduces service time, provides faster
- Keep cold beer with ice room (airtight)
- Maintain quality beer in comparison with other methods of volume (volume over 0.5L mugs, beer meter, pitch, etc.) due to the upper cover.
- Provide service in container volumes between 1.5l and 5L to ensure rapid consumption group, without allowing damage while beer.